Your generous contribution is an investment in the health and safety of our community. Consider what your contribution will help provide:
- Emergency shelter for a mother and her children
- Food for shelter residents
- Gas for the shelter van
- Supplies for play therapy for the children at the shelter
- A new beginning!
With your special gift women and children in our community can continue to heal form the impact of domestic violence and sexual assault. Thank you so much for your support!
Serenity is very careful to manage your money carefully and we work very hard to get the very highest return on your investment.
In 2011 Serenity provided:
- Emergency shelter to 191 Women & Children
- 5537 nights of emergency shelter
- 227 answered hotline calls providing crisis intervention
- Assisted 89 Survivors in non-resident outreach counseling
- Provided 3,994 hours of support group counseling
Below is a small sample of how investor funds are distributed:
|$10.00||After school snacks for one week
3 Gallons of milk for children for one week
|$25.00||School supplies for a child for 1 year
A hot meal for a woman and her children
|$50.00||Gas for the van to transport women to appointments, job interviews, etc.|
|$100.00||The printing materials for domestic violence education in our community|
You can donate online via PayPal, or by sending your check to us at PO Box 1111, Mountain Home, AR 72653. Thank you for your support!