Advocacy Services are offered to assist families with assessing any safety concerns as well as any needs/barriers they may have to gaining self-sufficiency.
Adult services include:
- 24 Hour Emergency Hot Line answered by a trained advocate
- 24/7 Safe Emergency Shelter supplying basic needs
- Assist with filing order of protection, court accompaniment
- Weekly support/empowerment group
- Assistance finding employment
- Assistance in securing housing
- Referrals to community resources for individual needs: counseling, medical, educational, drug/alcohol treatment, daycare, transportation, etc.
You do not have to come into shelter to work with an Advocate and receive Outreach services!
All of our services are voluntary and free to survivors of family violence and their children.